List of Common Acronyms used in Street Epistemology
Here you'll find a list of commonly used acronyms used in the street epistemology community and what they stand for.
- AM — Anthony Magnabosco (SE personality)
- AMFCA — A Manual for Creating Atheists
- AXP — The Atheist Experience (Call-in show)
- BS — Belief Stack
- CC — Cordial Curiosity (YouTube channel)
- CRU — Campus Crusade for Christ
- DC — Doxastically closed
- F-bomb — Faith bomb; The point in the conversation where the interlocutor mentions faith
- IL — Interlocutor
- IP — Interview partner
- JW — Jehovah's witness(es)
- LDS — Latter Day Saints (the Mormon church)
- List of 10K — The list of 10,000 people who are interested in using Street Epistemology
- OTF — Outsider test of faith
- RN — Reid Nicewonder (SE personality)
- PB — Peter Boghossian (Author of AMFCA)
- PIMO — Physically in, mentally out.
- SE — Street epistemology or street epistemologist
- SSA — Secular Student Alliance
- TAE — The Atheist Experience (Call-in show)
- TT — Truth test (Tic-Tacs or candies)
See The Complete Street Epistemology Guide for more terminology definitions and deeper discussion of these phrases.